Friday, January 13, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday

This last week and a half has been the most stressful and busy of my career. I don't think I've ever been more happy to say THANK GOODNESS IT'S FRIDAY! I'm really looking forward to a weekend of no work...except I will be studying for my next CPA exam (Audit). Sigh. I will get it done! This year. No excuses.

So my good friend Shannon over at Simply Shannon does this fun exercise on Friday's, and I thought I'd get on the bandwagon! Here is my inaugural FITBF.

1. The last thing I ate was... Sipping on my soy latte right now, but for breakfast I had Bob's Red Mill 5 Grain Rolled Whole Grain hot cereal, with almond milk, blueberries, and agave nectar. Delicious!

2. The last song I listened to was ... Jason Aldean's Dirt Road. Shannon sent it to me on Spotify. If you don't have Spotify yet, you should really look into it. It's fantastic.

3. Using the letters in my name I can spell {Ashley}: ASH, LASH, ASHEY, ASHY, YES, uhhh.....HAS, YALE. Hm. Maybe I should have to Yale?

4. If I had to dress in one color for the rest of my life I would pick... Black, but only if I get to wear any color accessories I want!

5. If you were to look in my bag right now you'd find.. Which bag? My laptop bag has my laptop case in it, my clutch/wallet, an umbrella, headphones, my coin purse, some moisturizing facial spray (this winter is wreaking havoc on my skin) and a thumb drive. And a tupperware from yesterday's lunch that I forgot to take out yesterday.

6. When I finish filling in the blanks... I am going to write my annual self-assessment and review my notes from training for my new job. aka work.

7. My all time favorite song to dance to is ... I can't think of one in particular, but lately it's been "Sexy and I Know It," mostly because of two things: the sight of my brother dancing to it at Christmas just makes me grin, and every time I hear WIGGLEWIGGLEWIGGLEWIGGLEWIGGLE I think of Tiffany and my fun trip to Texas last October.

No comments:

Post a Comment